Friday, January 8, 2010

Weather

Everyone was all atwitter yesterday about the possibility of more snow overnight. The local weather folks were saying we were only going to get an inch or so, but then conflicting reports came in saying we might get up to four inches. Now, I know that's probably funny to you folks in the north, but that would make for serious driving issues here in Virginia. On my way home from work, I happened to look up and see these really cool cloud formations. It really looked like snow blowing in.



I fell asleep with visions of snowflakes dancing in my head. And when I woke up and got ready to leave for work this morning, this is what I saw from the back of my apartment.




These beautiful crystalline works of art created by Mother Nature herself. I LOVE winter.

No comments: