Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving.  Dear friends, I'm so grateful to have met all of you through blogging.  I hope you all have a wonderful day full of all the good things you all so richly deserve with your family and friends.  I'm spending the holiday with my family in North Carolina, and I'm looking forward to reading how you all spent this family day.  Take care, everyone. 

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

4 comments:

Verde Farm said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your beautiful family :)
Amy

Jayne said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Genny and be safe on your journey.

BTW, I made the Gorilla Bread and it was just as decadent as you described it! Hubby LOVED it!

Razzberry Corner said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope you and your family have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Genny! Thanks for stopping by my blog, it's so wonderful to meet another Virginia gal. I chat with a gal on Facebook in N. Carolina who is considering moving to Ashburn where her son lives. She's there this week-end. What a co-inky dink.

Stop by my blog anytime... oh, and I love that you don't color your hair! You go girl!

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal