Saturday, October 24, 2009

New England

I've always wanted to take a trip through New England in the fall, and this October I did just that. The foliage was so beautiful! We drove up through PA and through the Catskills to Vermont, down through New Hampshire, ending up in Massachusetts. It was very cold, and it snowed several times! I loved it though because it hardly snows here in northern Virginia (it's true).

Cedar, here is the photo I took of the snow on the mountain from Burlington, VT, and thought of you!


I took some wonderful photos of the drive through Pennsylvania, where the fall color was amazing! The trees had not even started to turn yet here in VA.




Road trip!! There's nothing I enjoy more than taking a road trip to see new things and being able to take gorgeous photos along the way.

No comments: