Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day



It started snowing last night; and when I got up this morning, it was a winter wonderland. The roads were icy, and it was a blizzard outside. Since a liberal leave policy was in effect, I took a leave day. It snowed on an off all day. Although it may not look like much to the northerners, believe me, this was quite a bit for Virginia. This is the most it's snowed since winter started. I spent the day working on a transcript, laundry, and practicing the music that the Loudoun Chorale Group is singing for our Easter concert (good thing my neighbors probably weren't home). I love having a snow day, reminded me of when I was a kid growing up in New York -- well, except for the amount of snow ;-))

1 comment:

Southern Latitudes said...

Hi Genny!!!

I love the snow pics and the snow falling on the blog itself. How creative.

Your apartment is darling. I totally understand about how it is to pay too much for something that isn't bigger than the last place you lived in. I live in FL, the state of overpriced houses.