Monday, March 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

My cute little dining room


It's been a while since I've posted anything to my blog, poor blog. Here are some photos of my cute (read very tiny) apartment. I have to say I miss my wonderful house and huge yard in North Carolina; but there's something to be said for a place that takes less than an hour to clean from one end to the other. Plus, it is kind of cozy. The only thing I hate is the fact that I pay more for this place than for my 1700 sq. foot house in NC.

My cute little living room


My cute little work space

Although it's hard to tell from these pictures, everything is within easy reach of everything else.

I know I'll miss having a garden this spring and summer, but I'm planning to put some tomatoes out in pots on my cute little deck. I also applied for a part-time job at a lavender farm, so I'm hoping that pans out.

2 comments:

ivars krafts said...

Glad that you are back posting. The apartment looks wonderful. I'm sure you will be happy there. Keep posting, taking photos, writing, and sharing your life with us.

Knatolee said...

Oh, it looks very homey!!

Meanwhile, we've been here a year and a half and we still don't have all our pictures up. But that's in part because I plan to strip so much wallpaper, I can't be bothered putting pictures up, then taking them down again.

Amazing how expensive real estate/rent are in your area, eh?